Welcome to Farm Animal Supplies
All products are guaranteed, if you are not satisfied we will refund your money.
Buy with Confidence:
Farm Animal Supplies was established in 2009 to deliver veterinary medicines on-line to U.K. & Irish farmers at the most competitive prices.
We are a subsidiary of Mayobridge Pharmacy, in Co. Down, Northern Ireland, an area renowned for its sheep and beef cattle farming.
- 30 years of Veterinary experience
- Talk to our registered pharmacist, Paul O'Hare, M.P.S.N.I (Reg No. 3001) from a local farming family and has a wide-ranging knowledge and hands on experience of farm animals and veterinary medicines.
- We can answer all your questions and ensure you buy the right products for your animals - 028 308 51000
Farm Animal Supplies provides a fast delivery service to the U.K. & Ireland and delivery is FREE on all orders over £99.
There is a £5 special delivery upgrade on vaccines which require refrigerated delivery.
The Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands & Isle Of Man incur a delivery surcharge of £10 and can take upto
5 working days depending on weather conditions.
Supply of Animal Medicines
- UK/NI - we can only accept orders for POM-V products from UK/NI customers. We can only deliver these products to UK/NI addresses.
- ROI - we can deliver a range of POM-VPS products to customers in the Irish Republic.
Our products range includes: Ivomec, Closamectin, Supaverm, Noromectin, Cydectin, Dectomax, Trodax to name just a few.
We have a physical shop with all our products held in stock, so we can dispatch immediately.
Report a Suspected Adverse Event
You can report a suspected adverse reaction or lack of efficacy to a veterinary medicine by clicking here - this will take you to the online reporting site. This scheme is run by the VMD's Pharmacovigilance Unit and is used to collect information from veterinary professionals and the general public on suspected adverse reactions and lack of efficacy to veterinary medicines.
When you fill in the report you will need to provide basic information about:
- The name of the product which you think caused the adverse reaction or lack of efficacy.
- The animal(s) or person(s) in which the adverse reaction or lack of efficacy occured.
- The signs observed of the adverse reaction or lack of efficacy that is suspected.
- Your contact details as the reporter of the adverse reaction or lack of efficacy.